- JinHuang Legal LLC is one of many entities born duringthe COVID-19 pandemic. It was established by its Managing Director in his continuous quest forthe right balance in practice. A conscious decision was made to be “lean” and to avoid unnecessary “bulk”. We aim to provide quality and reasonably priced legal services, while maintaining a sustainable existence. On our agenda is also suitable adoption of technology to augment good practices and values.
- At JinHuang Legal LLC, our mission statement is “To Guide & to Empower”. We are here for the long haul, so we value a strong lawyer-client relationship built on mutual trust and respect. We are here to guide you along the way and to empower you to take control of your situation. Each matter is viewed with your future happiness in mind. As such, we will always be realistic and truthful in our assessments, while striving to provide you with the most cost-effective solutions.
- Our Managing Director has experience in a broad area of practices, but has chosen to focus on Family / Matrimonial law matters such as:
3.1 Divorce / Separation / Annulment
3.2 Maintenance – of wife / child, interim, enforcement, variation
3.3 Custody, Care and Control and Access – interim, variation
3.4 Family Violence – Personal Protection Orders (PPO) / Domestic Exclusion Orders (DEO)
3.5 Variation of Ancillary Matter orders
3.6 Cross-border family issues (e.g. relocation, abduction, injunctions)
3.7 Mediation (court and private)
3.8 Other family related disputes / issues
- He also represents and advises on estate matters (e.g. Wills, Grant of Probate / Letters of Administration, Lasting Power of Attorney), applications under the Mental Capacity Act, civil / commercial claims, debtor-creditor claims, as well as tenancy and employment matters. His diverse exposure enables him to provide quality, honest yet practical advice, to protect and advance his client’s interests. His network of related professionals also provides added support if needed.
Singapore Divorce Lawyer
Areas Of Practice
- Divorce / Annulment / Separation
- Family Violence / Personal Protection Orders (PPOs)
- Custody, Care & Control & Access / Other Children’s Issues
- Maintenance (wife / child)
- Cross-Border Issues
- Estate Planning / Probate & Letters of Administration / Mental Capacity
- Civil / Commercial Litigation / Claims
- Commissioner for Oaths
Copyright © JinHuang Legal LLC